- Boosts Immunity.
- Provides relief from cough & cold.
- Contains anti-oxidant properties.
- Contains anti-microbial properties,
which are good for joint health, skin, and liver.
- Rama Tulsi (Ocimum gratissimum) - Rama tulsi is also known as Green Holy Basil and is used for medicinal purposes. Its effective in the treatment of colds and flu, to cleanse the respiratory tract of harmful toxins, and in the relief of gas and bloating.
- Bisva Tulsi - Bisva Tulsi is effective in boosting immunity and works as a great ayurvedic remedy for combating allergies and pathogens. It's also helpful for disorders related to the respiratory system.
- Black Tulsi -It has black leaves and it is also known as Krishna Tulsi. It acts as natural immunity booster which keeps infections away. It has anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties which reduce stress, blood pressure, colds, cough &other respiratory disorders. It is also good for heart health.
- Shyama Tulsi - Shyama Tulsi has therapeutic properties and it is effective in the treatment of throat infections, skin ailments, earaches, nasal lesions, and respiratory difficulties.
- Nimbu Tulsi - It is effective in controlling cortisol levels and responsible for lowering immune function among many others.
- Tulsi Vana - Tulsi Vana improves immunity. It has an antioxidant property that slows the aging process and helps prevent and treat cancer, heart disease, arthritis, diabetes, and dementia. It also normalizes both blood pressure and cholesterol levels and will help to overcome colds, coughs, flu, and fever, and assists digestion.
(Ocimum gratissimum)- Rama tulsi is also known as Green Holy Basil and is used for medicinal purposes. Its effective in the treatment of colds and flu, to cleanse the respiratory tract of harmful toxins, and in the relief of gas and bloating.
How To use?
- Take 5-10 Drops with water or tea or as prescribed by the physician.
- Take it twice after meals or as advised by the physician.
- Use it for a minimum of 3 months for best results.
Unraveling the Mysteries
Add 3-4 drops of Herbovedik Tulsi to one glass of lukewarm water.
Take a saucepan and heat 2 Cups of Water. Mix and stir the Tulsi water well with a spoon. Cover the pan for 15 minutes and then serve with tulsi water (hot or cold).
Mix 5-10 Herbovedik’s Tulsi Drops with lukewarm water or tea and you can have it 2 or 3 times a day.
Herbovedik’s tulsi drop is an effective tonic for immunity and strength that aids in combating infections and diseases.
yah alovera juice pet ke liye,hair ke liye bahut faydemand hai.salah yahi hai ki agr apko pet ki koi samsya hai to aap is juice ka upyog kar sakte hai.
yah mera apna personally anubhaw hai ki yah dawa diabetes ke liye best hai.
meri dadi ko diabetes ka problem hai or jbse wah ayurvedik diabetes capsule le rahi hai,tab se unka health me pahle se bahut jyda sudhar hai.
ek aunty ki salah pe main apni ma ke liye yah oil mangwai,yah knee pain ke liye bahut hi asardayak raha,maa ke ghutne ka dard ab pahle se bahut jyda thik hai.
yah dawa joint pain ke liye bahut faydemand hai.
yah dawa best hai bleeding ko control krne ke liye or constipation ke liye.yah pain or swelling ke liye v bahut faydemand hai.yadi apko v bawasir ka problem hai to aap v iska sewan kar sakte hai.
yah dawa bawasir me hone wale problems ke liye bahut hi faydemand hai,iske sewan se dard me bahut rahat mila.
Yah gel bahut hi achcha hai swelling or itching ke liye, Is gel ko lagakar mujhe bahut rahat mili.
Best for weight loss
yah dawa bahut hi faydemand hai,iske upyog se meri itne dino ki kabz or gas ki jo problem thi wo thik ho gai. kabz or gas ke liye yah dawa best hai.
wese main ayurvedik pe yakin nahi karti mgr ek dost ne mujhe roll on ke bare me jankari di ki roll on lagane se uski mummy ke ghutne ka dard thik ho gya,main v apni maa ke liye roll on li or sahi me yah dawa bahut achcha hai qki maa ke pero ka dard jese gayab sa ho gaya. Roll on ko mangwaye or ghutne ke dard ko bhagaye.